Bored pile drilling-what is the reverse circulation method?
1. When connecting a long drill pipe, pad a 3 ~ 5mm thick rubber ring between flange joints, tighten the bolts to prevent air leakage and water leakage; insert the drill bit about 20 ~ 30cm from the bottom of the hole, inject mud, and slow down when starting the rig Start drilling.
2. When drilling in hard soil, use the first speed and free footage; when drilling in high-liquid limit clay and sandy low-liquid limit clay, use the second and third speeds to freely footage When drilling in a small amount of pebble, the first and second gear speeds should be used and the footage should be controlled; after entering the rock formation, the counterweight should be increased according to the geological conditions if necessary to enhance the stability of the bit and the drilling strength.
1. All works marked "Source: Construction Engineering Education Network" on this website, the copyright belongs to Construction Engineering Education Network, and may not be reproduced, linked, reposted or used in other ways without authorization from this website; , Should be used within the scope of authorization, and must be marked "Source: Construction Engineering Education Network". Anyone who violates the above statement will be held legally responsible.
2. Some materials on this website are collected and reprinted online. Every effort is made to indicate the author and source. For works on this website that involve copyright and other issues, the author is requested to contact this website, and this website will deal with it as soon as possible after verification.
A work reproduced on this website does not imply endorsement of the views or authenticity of the work. If reprinted by other media, websites or individuals, please contact the copyright owner and bear legal responsibility.
3. This website welcomes contributions.