A few days ago, the Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction issued a notice requesting the provincial housing and urban and rural construction authorities to organize the application of 2017 prefabricated building demonstration cities and industrial bases. The following are the main contents:
Provincial housing and urban and rural construction authorities shall submit the recommended materials to the Department of Building Energy Efficiency and Science and Technology of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development by June 25.
2. Application conditions for prefabricated building demonstration cities
According to the requirements, the prefabricated building demonstration city must have "there are more than 5 prefabricated building development, design, construction enterprises and 3 or more prefabricated building parts and components manufacturing enterprises, and more than 10 prefabricated building engineering projects; Architectural development planning has high development goals and tasks; clear prefabricated building development support policies, special management mechanisms, and safeguards; prefabricated construction projects in the region have not experienced major production safety accidents or more in the past three years. All kinds of quality accidents "and other conditions.
3. Application conditions for prefabricated industrial bases
The industrial base must have "the strong prefabricated building industry capabilities; advanced and mature prefabricated building-related technical systems, high levels of building information model (BIM) application; management standards, and a sound modern enterprise management system and product quality control system The market has a good reputation, and there have been no major production safety accidents or various quality accidents in the past three years. Design and construction enterprises should have undertaken assembly building projects of more than 100,000 square meters, and products of parts and components production enterprises. It should be applied to prefabricated construction projects of more than 100,000 square meters, and technology R & D enterprises have presided over 3 or more national or provincial-level prefabricated construction-related scientific research projects "and other conditions.
4. Identification procedure
Provincial housing and urban-rural construction authorities will organize expert review committees to review the cities and enterprises applying for demonstration, and recommend the list of demonstration cities, industrial bases and related materials that have passed the review to the Ministry of Housing, Urban-Rural Development and Construction. The Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development will organize experts and relevant management departments to conduct necessary on-site reviews of the recommended cities and industrial bases. After the review is approved, the list of model cities and industrial bases will be announced and incorporated into the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development Science and Technology Plan project management.
1. All works marked "Source: Construction Engineering Education Network" on this website, the copyright belongs to Construction Engineering Education Network, and may not be reproduced, linked, reposted or used in other ways without authorization from this website; , Should be used within the scope of authorization, and must be marked "Source: Construction Engineering Education Network". Anyone who violates the above statement will be held legally responsible.
2. Some materials on this website are collected and reprinted online. Every effort is made to indicate the author and source. For works on this website that involve copyright and other issues, the author is requested to contact this website, and this website will deal with it as soon as possible after verification.
A work reproduced on this website does not imply endorsement of the views or authenticity of the work. If reprinted by other media, websites or individuals, please contact the copyright owner and bear legal responsibility.
3. This website welcomes contributions.