1. Download the " Building Download Class " software, enter the student code and password, and log in.
2. Enter the "My Courses" interface page, and list the courses reported by the trainees one by one. Select the courses you need to download. Click the button before the course shift:
Expand all chapters of the selected course:
At this time, you can download courses in batches or download a course individually:
After the course download is complete, the Play button will appear. At this point, your course download is complete:
Click "Play" to watch the lesson directly.
3. "My Question Bank" is the question bank information corresponding to the courses reported by the students. It should be noted that
"My Question Bank" needs to be done in a networked environment:
4. Enter the "course lecture" to view the lecture notes corresponding to the courses reported by the students
5. At the “Mobile Class”, students can download mobile video, mobile audio and HD tablet video:
6. Click the "Course Import" button. If the trainee has downloaded and saved the video playback file (only supports .zip format) from the computer when connected to the Internet, you can use this button to directly import the course when offline:
7. In the "System Settings" interface, you can make general settings, as shown below: