The registration conditions for the real estate appraiser exam in 2020 have not yet been announced. You can refer to the registration conditions in 2019:
The registration requirements for the 2019 Real Estate Appraiser Exam are as follows:
Citizens of the People's Republic of China, who abide by the law and meet one of the following conditions, can apply to take the qualification examination for real estate appraisers:
(1) Obtained a secondary professional education in real estate valuation related disciplines (including economics, architecture, planning and management, etc., the same below), with more than 8 years of relevant professional work experience, including 5 years of real estate valuation practice.
(2) A college degree in real estate valuation related disciplines, with more than 6 years of relevant professional work experience, including 4 years of real estate valuation practice.
(3) A bachelor's degree in real estate valuation related with more than 4 years of relevant professional work experience, including 3 years of real estate valuation practice.
(4) Having obtained a master's degree or a second degree in a subject related to real estate valuation, graduated from a graduate class, and engaged in real estate valuation practice for two years.
(5) Having obtained a doctorate degree in a subject related to real estate valuation.
(6) Do not have the above-mentioned qualifications, but pass the preliminary qualifications for economics or assistant-level qualifications in auditing, accounting and statistics organized by the state and obtain the corresponding qualifications, and have more than 10 years of relevant professional work experience, including real estate valuation practice 6 years, especially outstanding results.
The requirements for academic qualifications or degrees in the above application conditions refer to formal academic qualifications or degrees recognized by the State Educational Administration. The number of years spent in real estate valuation practice refers to the total time spent in the work before and after obtaining the required academic qualifications, and the deadline is generally the end of the year in which the exam is registered (specific requirements are subject to local regulations).
According to the former Ministry of Personnel's "Notice on Relevant Issues Concerning the Qualification Examination of Professional and Technical Personnel Held by the Residents of Hong Kong and Macau" (Guo Ren Fa Fa  No. 9) and the former Ministry of Personnel and the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council Notice of Residents Opening Issues Relating to Qualification Examination of Professional and Technical Personnel "(Ministry of the People's Republic of China  No. 78)," Notice of Relevant Issues on Registration Conditions for Taiwan Residents to Participate in the National Real Estate Appraiser Qualification Examination "(Release of the National People's Congress  116 No.) Relevant requirements. Residents of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan who meet the registration requirements to participate in the real estate appraiser qualification examination must submit a resident identity certificate, a corresponding professional degree or degree certificate recognized by the education administration department of the State Council, and a certificate of years of relevant work experience. And other materials. Among them, professional qualifications in real estate valuation, real estate management, land management, construction, urban planning (or regional and urban planning), and real estate management and development disciplines in Taiwan universities can be regarded as professional qualifications in relevant disciplines in the application conditions. Taiwan residents must also submit the "Taiwan Resident Pass to and from the Mainland" when registering.